Hisar - 125 001, Haryana
Entrance Tests scheduled to be held on 17th December, 2011
The Application Form, complete in all respect, must reach, Chairperson of the respective department by 12.12.2011 upto 5.00pm.
- Computer engineering and Science : No of seats : 6
- Electronics and Communication Engineering : no of seats : 2
- Mechanical Engineering :- No of seats: 9
- Environmental Science and engineering : no of seats : 10
- Food Technology: no of seats:- 2
- Bio and Nano technology- no of seats: 4
- Pharmaceutical Sciences: no of seats : 8
- Chemistry– no of seats : 2
- Applied Physics: no of seats: 4
- Mathematics– no of seats : 2
- Haryana school Of Business : no of seats : 16
- Communication management and Technology– no of seats: 5
- Advertising management and Public relations– no of seats– 4
- Applied Psychology: no of seats– 2
- Religious studies– no of seats– 1
- Printing technology– no of seats– 2
How to Apply: Candidates can obtain the same by post from deputy registar upto 1.12.2011 by sending DD of Rs 1050/- (Rs 300/ in case of SC/BC of Haryana State) in favour of ” Registar, GJUS&T, Hissar” payable at Hissar. The application forms and other details may be downloaded from university websitewww.gjust.ac.in also. Such application must be attached with a DD of Rs 1000/- ( Rs 250/ in case of SC/BC of Haryana state).
Candidates applying for more than one department should submit separate application form for each department. Candidates admitted for Ph.D. will have to stay in the university for Pre Ph.D. course of one semester. The Ph.D. scholoarship woukd be awarded to whole time research scholars with a scholarship of Rs 18000.00 per month and an additional amount of Rs 5000/- ( contingency Expenses).
In addition to above there is one University Research Scholarship of Rs 5000/- per month for Ph.D.programme in each department. For award of Scholarship, candidates are required to appear in entrance test. The entrance test will be of two hours duration with 100 marks consisting of multiple choice questions.
The application complete in all respects must reach , chairperson of the respective departments by 12.12.2011 up to 5.p.m.
Incomplete application or those received after last date shall not be entertained. candidates should read the information brochure for Ph.D. programme 2011-12 before submitting the application forms.
- Date of Exam: December 17, 2011
- Last Date of Sale of Application Form: December 12, 2011
- Last Date of Submitting Application Form: December 12, 2011